The next Updates in Pediatric Endocrinology course date will be announced in early 2018.
This annual CME course is designed to educate pediatric endocrinologists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, residents, fellows and other allied health professionals with respect to recent developments in pediatric endocrinology.
Case presentations and panel discussions provide a forum for discussions regarding diagnosis, disease mechanism, treatment strategies and outcomes.
Topics from previous years include:
- evaluation and management of early puberty
- bone health in children prescribed stimulants
- the risks and potential benefits of anxiety in chronic illness
- challenges in the care of children with adrenal insufficiency
- appropriate endocrine evaluation and care in children with obesity
For more information, contact:
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology
Zoltan Antal, M.D.
Chief, Division of Pediatric Endocrinology
Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Marisa Censani, M.D.
Director, Pediatric Obesity Program
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics