Our faculty are involved in several research projects and initiatives:
- Mineral metabolism in children with chronic kidney disease
- Kidney transplant outcomes and non-invasive methods to monitor how the transplanted kidney is functioning
- Iron metabolism and its role in complications of chronic kidney disease (CKD) in children
- Atypical Hemolytic-uremic syndrome registry
- Clinical Drug trial in CKD patients with high phosphorus in their blood.
- North American Pediatric Renal Trials and Collaborative Studies (NAPRTCS) for kidney transplant recipients