The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Combined Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship Program at Columbia and Weill Cornell trains hospital medicine experts who are skilled clinicians and leaders in complex and subspecialty hospital medicine through an approach that includes interprofessional collaboration and a health systems perspective to promote health and equity among all children. We are a two-year ACGME accredited program that provides advanced clinical training in a wide variety of settings, scholarship support with world-renowned mentors in quality improvement and educational scholarship, and professional development to give a well-rounded and personalized start to your professional career.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Francesca Kingery received the Oberfield Prize for Health Services Research at the Columbia Fellows Research Day
- APA Fellows Research Award during the Pediatric Academic Societies Conference in Denver, CO
- Received a $10,000 grant through the Columbia Children’s Health Innovation Nucleation Fund to improve health inequities for hospitalized Latinx patients & families
- Multiple posters, presentations, and workshops at both PAS and PHM
- Oral clinical conundrum presentation at PHM conference in July 2022