The Division of Pediatric Endocrinology at Weill Cornell Medicine provides state-of-the-art care for children and adolescents with diabetes and a full range of pediatric endocrine disorders. Our team, led by Dr. Zoltan Antal, incorporates the expertise of pediatric endocrinologists, certified diabetes educators, nurses, nutritionists, and pediatric nurse practitioners. In addition, the division provides collaborative care in partnership with child psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and other subspecialists in the Department of Pediatrics.
What Sets Us Apart
- We are the first nationally recognized comprehensive care center for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH).
- We have a comprehensive weight management program with accreditation as a bariatric surgery center.
- Our team has extensive experience managing complex metabolic bone diseases in collaboration with colleagues at the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS).
- We provide personalized and individualized care management plans for children with diabetes mellitus.
- We emphasize the use of medical technology and electronic healthcare applications to improve care and communication with patients and families.
- Our division provides camp for children with T1D in collaboration with 92 Street Y.